Spiced Potato Wedges
Gorgeously spiced and crispy wedges that's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
15'+30' preparation & cooking time
- 1kg (approx. 4 large) potatoes, cut into wedges (we adore Jersey Royals but Maris Pipers will work a treat too )
- 2 TBSP of VEGETŌ by Camelēr Spice Co.
- 3 TBSP of olive oil
- Large bowl of salted ice water
- up to ½ TBSP of VEGETŌ by Camelēr Spice Co.
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cut the potatoes into wedges lengthwise, then again to create roughly 8 large wedges, keeping the skins on, place in a bowl and rinse under cold water.
- Soak the potatoes in salted ice cold water for 30 minutes, to help remove the starch and help them crisp up more when baking.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400℉ and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Drain and pat dry well the wedges and place in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well to coat the wedges.
- Place the wedges on the baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd the pan and place in the oven and bake for 30 to 40 min, turning the wedges half way through to get an even bake.
- Once baked and golden brown, remove the wedges and season with up to ½ TBSP of VEGETŌ and sea salt to taste.