An intensely flavourful and elevated method to cook a sensationally juicy steak of any cut
30' + 8' preparation & cooking time
- 1 TBSP of MITMITA by Camelēr Spice Co.
- 1 ribeye steak
- 1 pinch of sea salt flakes
- 50g butter
- Always remove the steak from the fridge 30-45 minutes before cooking to come to room temperature. Why? This will ensure that the steak is the same temperature throughout, preventing a burnt exterior and a cold centre.
- Rub the blend and the salt flakes onto the steak generously.
- Get the frying pan smoking hot. Add the steak to the pan and cook on a medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side (depending on thickness and how well-done you like your steak).
- After flipping the steak for the first time, add the butter and baste for a minute.
- Remove the steak from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes.