Persian Roasted Salmon Fillets
A Journey through Persian flavour of savoury and sweet with a little heat.
1' + 9' preparation & cooking time
Advieh Mahi spice
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 2 fillets salmon
- 2 tsp Advieh Mahi by Camelēr Spice Co.
- Pinch of salt
- 1 TBSP butter
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 30ml of chicken or vegetable stock
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 TBSP chopped parsley
- Lemon slices or wedges for serving
- 10g of parsley leaves roughly chopped
- Season salmon with 1 teaspoon of Advieh Mahi seasoning and salt and set aside. Fillets can be marinated for up to 2 hours in the fridge for maximum flavour impact.
- In a large pan on a medium-high heat, char the lemon slices for a few seconds on each side. Remove lemon slices or wedges and set aside for garnish.
- In the same pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, Once the pan reaches temperature, add the salmon fillets, skin side down and cook until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes, then flip and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate
- Add butter and garlic to the pan, when butter is melted, sir in the stock, lemon juice, honey and 1 teaspoon of Advieh Mahi, parsley and another pinch of salt and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to a medium and add salmon back to the pan skin side up, nestle in the lemon slices or wedges. Simmer until sauce has reduced and salmon is cooked through. 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the salmon fillets immediately with the sauce, lemon slices/wedges and sprinkle with the remaining parsley.