Grilled & Spiced Pineapple
Are you ready to experience a flavour explosion in your mouth? Look no further. The sweet and juicy pineapple, when combined with the right blend of spices, transforms into a tantalising treat that will leave your taste buds begging for more. With its golden caramelised exterior and tender interior, every bite takes you on a wonderful journey. Whether you're looking for a unique dessert or a flavourful addition to your main course, this dish is sure to impress. Pineapple So fire up the grill, grab your skewers, and get ready to take your taste buds on a tropical adventure.
5' + 15' preparation & cooking time
- 1 pineapple
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 tsp Mitmita by Camelēr Spice Co.
- On a medium-high heat, preheat the griddle pan.
- Slice the top and end of the pineapple, and cut to quarters length wise. Removing the core, slice the pineapple into wedges, it should make about 8 wedges.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients with the our Ethiopian spice blend Mitmita ensuring all the pineapple segments are perfectly coated.
- Place the pineapple wedges onto the heated griddle plan, turning occasionally, cook until a knife is easily inserted, about 10 to 15 minutes.