Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup/120ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 cup/120g of rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp of Advieh-E Halegh by Camelēr Spice C˚
- ¼ tsp salt
- Coconut oil or olive oil for cooking
- Fresh Berries
- Maple Syrup
- Pecans or Almonds
Recipe by Dulce Cuveas.
Read more about the history of pancakes right here
For Mothers day our Camelēr Spice Co champion, Dulce, loves to surprise her mother or her herself with these easy and tasty Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. These pancakes, are gluten free, dairy free, no flour and no added sugar. As we know you only get one mother. Dare we say these could be a great treat for all the family on Shrove Tuesday alt 'Pancake Tuesday'. We are sure that Pancakes are for all seasons and even more so any time of the day. Remember that pancakes don't always have to be sweet. There is plenty of inspiration for savoury pancakes in the history of pancakes right here. We have great collection of blends to get you inspired.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add oil to a pan and cook like any other pancake, turning when you see a few bubbles. Like the surface of the moon through a telescope.
- Garnish with fresh berries, a drizzle of good quality maple syrup, pecans or almonds.
Photo Credit: Dulce Cuevas